Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NECI Graduation Saturday June 21 (Beginning of the day)

The big tent where it will all take place.

A grande tenda onde tudo vai acontecer.
The last of the group. Nearly 30 us started in March 2006. Only 7 of us actually made it to graduation. However, several opted to move on to the Bachelor's program. 

Os ultimos do grupo. Quase 30 de nos comeceu em Marco 2006. So 7 atualmente se formou. Porem, algums decidiram fazer o grau maior de 4 anos. 
After signing in and getting my jacket, I walked upstairs to get in line to walk to the tent. 

Depois cadastrando, recebendo minha jaqueta, eu subi para entrar na linha para andar para a tenda. 
Walking in alphabetical order to the tent (from the hotel), to begin the ceremony. 

Andando em ordem alphabetica para a tenda (do hotel), para comecar a formatura. 
Walking in the tent to get things started. It's bit low, I had to duck. 

Entrando na tenda para comecar o ceremonia. A tenda e' baiao, tive que baixar minha cabeca. 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, what happens when I find a 3 foot long hair in my food? Haha! Nice work Mattatouille! You did it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure he wears a hair net (at least I hope)

    ReplyDelete