Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NECI Graduation Saturday June 21 (Middle of the day)

Waiting to walk to the front to receive my diploma.

Esperando para andar para frente para receber meu diploma.
Me on the stage in the background receiving my diploma.

Eu no balco recebendo meu diploma.
My group of students throwing our chef's hat. I'm in the back on the right next to someone wearing sunglasses. You can only barely see my head. 

Meu grupo de alunos jogando nossos chapeus de Chef. Estou atraz, ao lado de alguem com oculos escuro. So pode ver minha cabeca. 
Me with my diploma. 

Eu com meu diploma. 
Gma Betsy, Eli, Sophie and Me after the ceremony finally ended. Time to eat!

Vovo Betsy, Eli, Sophie e Eu depois da ceramonia finalmente terminou. Esta na hora de comer!

No comments:

Post a Comment